Divine Expressions Restores Smiles with Dental Implants
Divine Expressions is a family dentist that can handle Madison dental implants and many other complex dental procedures.
Dental implants are an option for people who don’t what to deal with dentures or partials. When they are taken care of adequately, implants may never need to be replaced. And, fortunately, dental implants need no special maintenance. Their care is just like that of natural teeth.
Divine Expressions has a high success rate with dental implants in patients that have tooth loss from injury or disease. Whether it’s something the patient was born with or the condition developed over time, implants can effectively replace missing teeth.
Divine Expressions dentists may recommend implants for patients with advanced gum disease, traumatic injury to the mouth, worn-down teeth, or gaps where teeth never grew in.
Besides giving the patient a gorgeous smile, dental implants have many other advantages:
- Permanent – Dental implants are not removed for cleaning like dentures.
- Strong – The patient can eat normally with dental implants, regardless of where they are in the mouth.
- Reverse speech issues – Speech problems caused by missing teeth are a thing of the past once dental implants are in place because the tongue has something to touch to make the appropriate sounds.
- Comfortable – The hardware necessary for dental implants is inside the gum, so there is no discomfort once dental implants are healed.
- Strengthen the jaw bone – The metal post stimulates bone growth in the jaw, fortifying the new implant and surrounding teeth.
Dental implants are, essentially, replacement teeth. They have a “root” and a custom-made artificial tooth on top. Done correctly, a dental implant looks exactly like the patient’s original teeth.
Having dental implants improves oral health, but it also gives patients the ability to smile without worry or embarrassment. Because this is a complex procedure requiring 2 or more visits, the average cost of implants is $1,500 to $2,000.
To learn more about Madison dental implants, visit Divine Expressions website today.
Not only are Dr. Barnett, Dr. Crawford, and Dr. Embry are good at what they do, they’re also good at making patients feel at ease. The Divine Expressions office is relaxing, and the staff always goes the extra mile to give patients a positive experience.
Divine Expressions offers periodontist services to prevent and treat gum disease, as well as dentures, general dentistry, Invisalign, and “Snap-on Smile,” a cutting-edge veneer-style device that fits over the patient’s teeth with little or no filing.