ARE YOU READY TO ACCEPT THE BRUSHING CHALLENGE? We all know it’s important to brush our teeth, but brushing for 30 seconds on your way out the door in the morning just isn’t enough!
This month we’re telling our patients, “Don’t Rush Your Brush!” We’re running a fun campaign encouraging our patients to brush twice a day for two full minutes.
Here are Some Helpful Tips To Help You Not Rush Your Brush:
- Set a reminder alarm. You can set an alarm on your smartphone to remember to brush every morning and every night before bed!
- Use a stopwatch. Using a stopwatch can be a great way for you to see just how much time you’re spending cleaning your teeth. Remember to use at least two full minutes!
- Listen to your favorite song. Listening to music can be a great way to pass the time while you’re brushing your teeth! Pick a point in the song at least two minutes in so you know when to stop.
Dr. Barnett tells our young patients to hum the happy birthday song twice and when you are done you have brushed for about two minutes. Adults can try it too and it puts you in a good mood if you dance a little while humming!!!
During your next visit, take our brushing challenge by promising to brush for two full minutes, twice a day for 30 days and post a photo on social media to raise awareness. By doing this you will be entered to win a prize!
Participating Is Easy!
- Step 1: Come by our office and take a picture with our sign, take the “brushing challenge.
- Step 2: Post the photo to Facebook as a public post and tag the location of our practice.
- Step 3: Receive a raffle entry to win the prize!
The winner of the drawing will receive an apple watch courtesy of Dr. Barnett!
“Don’t Rush Your Brush” For An Apple Watch!
Contest ends May 28 Dr. Barnett’s Birthday.
Visit our Facebook page for more information and updates!