A 5-STAR RATED MADISON DENTIST
Dental Implants in Madison, AL
Dental Implants – It’s Time To Get Your Smile Back!
- The price of dental implants can vary greatly, just give us a call to learn more
- The dental implant procedure is simple and has a very high success rate
- Dental insurance can make the costs of dental implants much more affordable, especially for full mouth procedures
- Dr. Barnett is a local, top rated implant dentist, he will explain all of your options in detail during the initial exam
- If you are having problems with your current dental implants, we can help fix or replace them
- We are one of the best dental implant offices in the area based on Google reviews
Dental implants have features that are preferable to dentures in many ways. Many dental patients decide to get implants instead of dentures because of these benefits. The success rate of dental implants is as high as 98 percent, and they can last for the rest of the patient’s life if they are cared for properly.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants function as replacement teeth. The dental implant serves as a foundation for the actual teeth, which are attached to the surface. They are stronger than dentures, and they allow users to eat and speak comfortably. They are designed to become a permanent fixture in the mouth because of this feature and the operation is performed by a dental implants periodontist.
Who Benefits from Implants?
Dental implants periodontists perform our dental implants to benefit people with health conditions that cause the teeth to fall out. Some people are born with a condition that may cause tooth loss, and others develop these conditions over time. Implants are also a viable option for adolescents who are missing their permanent teeth from injuries or other causes.
Common reasons for getting a dental implant to include the following:
- Gum disease
- Congenital diseases
- Age-related causes
- Worn-out bridges
How Dental Implants Improve Patient Health
Dental implants were developed to help people suffering from a variety of conditions including missing teeth from periodontal disease or other causes. The implants stabilize the temporomandibular joint, and they make it easier to enjoy a normal life. They can serve both cosmetic and practical functions.
On the practical side, they can provide the following benefits:
- Restore the natural smile with a permanent solution.
- These teeth are strong enough to chew normal foods, and they reduce speech problems caused by missing teeth.
- They can increase the daily comfort level by eliminating the need to remove and wash dentures.
- They make it easier to eat confidently, and this can allow you to enjoy your favorite foods again.
- They are more comfortable and secure in your mouth.
On the cosmetic side, they can do the following:
- Improve the smile and increase self-esteem.
- They are fixtures in the mouth, and they stay in place for the life of the implant.
- With proper care, these can serve as normal teeth for the rest of your life.
- They brighten your smile and allow you to speak comfortably with confidence.
When the jaw and face lose support from the original teeth, the supporting facial structures can become imbalanced. The pressures from ordinary chewing and speaking can cause secondary problems in the face. If left untreated, missing teeth can cause a malocclusion, which may also contribute to TMJ, for example.
Anyone who has a missing permanent tooth can benefit because the implant restores stability to the face. These replacement teeth are designed to look like the patient’s original teeth. Contact our office to set up a consultation to see if this is the right solution for you.